GPS tracking system – GPS/GPRS software
D-Logic Tracking and telemetry systems are uniquely created as a combination of heavy duty hardware components specially developed for automotive industries and smart dedicated software developed based on years of the on the field experience and according to many clients requests during that time.
This combination, among other things offers four basic groups of services:
1. Basic Satellite tracking:
- Displays of the current position and speed of the vehicles transmitted in real time.
- Driving history for a given period of time determined by the user.
- The ability to display speeding alarms within the route in a given period of time.
- Ability to playback a history of driving along a route, which can be played back in real time, faster or slower – depending of the user needs. This option allows reconstruction of driving along the route includ -ing speeding alarms.
2. Advanced Satellite tracking with planning:
– Routing by the POI (points of interest) on the map. User can determine points of interest and make them mandatory route for the driver. User can determine area of POI (POI zone) and optimal time for driver to stay in the POI zone. If driver drives or stops outside of the POI zone, or spends more or less time in the POI zone, alarm is raised for the dispatch center.
– Creating the optimal and most economical driving route based on POI routing.
– Possibility to preview data online or send e-mail reports to user containing statistics regarding POI-s. Those reports include all Points of interest along the route marked in different color depending of the state (visited, not visited, visited but not planned etc.).
– Option to create statistics report about all POI-s with graphical display on the map.
– Possibility to display summary of all the times that vehicle stops longer than the time that it was planned within or outside the POI-s.
– User can create a starting point named Home and relate all the routs to it.
3. Advanced planning and routing options:
– The ability to monitor the routes established in accordance and synchronized with standard traffic lines. For example, standard bus lines are routed and monitored by the system.
– The ability to create geographic zones restricting the vehicle movement to the specific area. If vehicle stays longer or shorter than planned in specific zone or leaves Zone borders, software alarms with notifications which are automatically created.
– Number of Zones that can be created and controlled is not limited.
– Creating a travel orders and monitoring their implementation through specified routs and POI-s.
– Data entry and tracking of fuel consumption with option of creating Eco-driving statistics for individual vehicles or drivers. With D-Logic terminal device all Eco driving parameters can also be monitored by the driver with real time sound alerts, so the driver can always adjust driving to the given conditions.
– Creating reports for the individual drivers for a certain period or on the daily basis. Those reports can be used for driving evaluation containing speeding alerts, “aggressive” driving records, increase in fuel consumption due to improper driving etc.
4. Napredno praćenje telemetrije vozila:
- Monitoring the engines RPM and temperature using direct A/D signals or direct link to the CAN protocol.
- The possibility of measuring the level of fuel with existing vehicles fuel gauge or with advanced capacitive D-Logic fuel meter.
- Possibility to monitor and display all the CAN open protocol (J1939) parameters , and with the special permission of vehicle producer all the other CAN readouts.
- All telemetry readouts can be displayed within online software in real time and included in all available statistic reports.